PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES 6 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS. IF YOU CANNOT SIGN UP ONLINE, PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO AT 802-280-1700 TO INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABLE SPACES.
Upcoming classes and online sign-up's are located at the bottom of this page!
What is a Cork & Canvas class?
– A Cork & Canvas class is a 2-3 hour guided painting class with instruction in brush strokes, use of color, and a focus on fun! We provide all the necessary materials! (These in-studio classes are on a 16 x 20 inch canvas!)
When/Where are Cork & Canvas classes?
– Our classes are right here in our studio, and typically run on Wednesdays (6:30pm to 9:30pm), Saturdays (6:30pm to 9:30pm), & Sundays (3:30pm to 6:30pm).
How much does a Cork & Canvas class cost?
– $40 covers everything you need create your masterpiece! (paints, brushes, canvas, instruction, etc.)
What should I bring?
– Wine, beer, mixed drinks, food/snacks, & yourself!
- A minimum of 6 painters is required to run a class. We will call you by NOON the day of the class if we do not have enough sign ups, refunds are made online.
- Cancellations must be 48 hours in advance for a refund. If you do not show without notice, we are unable to refund your purchase. This also applies to sign ups with gift certificates.
- Want to have your very own Cork & Canvas class? Our private classes are a great way to personalize your event! We can host your class in-studio or at an off-site location of your choosing! Minimum number of painters for a private class is eight. Please contact us at the studio for more information!
Hannah has been doing art since she could reach her mom's art supplies. She has a wide range of interests and artistic talents-- her favorites being charcoal drawing and pen & watercolor. She's taught at Tip Top for almost one year now. When she's not here, she's working in the Green Mountains or completing commissioned work from her home in Thetford, VT. She loves teaching landscape and animal paintings!
We discovered Statia painting amazing pottery in our studio and approached her about the opportunity to instruct Cork & Canvas classes. The Henna Bee shown to the left is just ONE of her originals. She is fun and very talented.